Remastered in Techniflora



One of my favorite spots is Annie's Annuals and Perennials in Richmond, CA--they have rare and vintage plants, along with just some good staples.  I know I've posted about them and this is just a tiny snap, but I was in on Friday and couldn't help but notice the color dancing around the spot.  I'm pretty sure it's painted on my mirthful fairies.  I love that they have drippy, cottagey romance, along with tough and subtle CA natives, all kinds of cool succulents, and bunches of hard-to-find annuals and self-sowers.  They have a great mail selection order too...



Persicaria and blue skies...

Amaranth caudatus 'Love-lies-a-bleeding'

Celosia argentea cristata 

Eschscholzia californica

Salpiglossis 'Kew Blue'--I'm really in love...




Crassula coccinea

This black scabiosa is so rich...


Zauchneria californica

Zinnia 'Benary's Giant Scarlet'


Lampranthus aureus 'Orange Form' 



Comments

Popular Posts